Secondary Marketing Manager – Based at our Corporate office in Dallas, TX
This Secondary Marketing Manager position is responsible for providing support to the Secondary Marketing Department. Our Secondary Marketing Manager will manage originations and secondary functions, including development and oversight of the company’s licensed loan officers and lock desk personnel and the effective management of secondary market investor relationships. In addition, this person will:
- Process lock requests and lock confirmations in internal loan origination system (encompass).
- Processes commitments to Secondary Market investors and updates various systems and records.
- Process all change requests, reprice requests, and extension requests in accordance with MUSA guidelines to ensure output accuracy.
- Provide support to loan originator for pricing inquiries, post lock questions/inquiries.
- Provide support to Secondary market investors for pricing inquiries, post lock questions/inquiries.
- Assist with generating daily rate file and uploading into various technology solutions.
- Balance loan and order funding wires.
- Develop and monitor pricing and hedging strategies for single family lending program.
- Communicate internal pricing policies and procedures.
- Understand pricing for all offered mortgage loan products.
- Reconcile Purchase Advices.
- Determine loan-level profit-loss figures.
- Oversee rate-lock, product development, post-closing, shipping, insuring, purchasing and the final Trust Deed and Title Policy documents.
- Work in a high pressure, team oriented environment.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and seamlessly switch priorities as needed.
- Manage various research projects, including tracking and analyzing industry benchmarks.
- Perform recruitment activities, interview and evaluate candidates for select positions.
- Undergraduate and/or advanced degrees in Finance, Financial Modeling, Accounting preferred.
- 8 to 10 years of professional experience; 5+ years mortgage industry experience.
- Closing and Post-Closing experience to a stable comfort level.
- Comfortable and competent with technology – Outlook, loan software systems.
- Understands compliance regulations and lender guidelines.
- Knowledgeable with evaluating standard loan documentation.
- Current, expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to understand the high-level objectives, not just task-oriented, and can execute accordingly.
- Working knowledge of regulations including but not limited to Truth In Lending Act (REG Z), Right To Financial Privacy Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), US Patriot Act (OFAC), and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.