Mortgage Loan Officer Recruiter
Job Title: Mortgage Loan Officer Recruiter
Reports To: Chief Compliance Officer
Type of Position: Full-time
Job Summary: The Mortgage Loan Officer Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of Mortgage Loan Officers by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
- Partner with VP of Sales to determine staffing needs.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire and deliver employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting Loan Officer candidates.
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with VP of Sales and HR to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicate important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Work with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.